Magic Partition Manager Software for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000
Working similarly but much powerful than Partition Magic, Partition Assistant Professional Edition is recommended as the best disk partition management software for Windows PCs.
It provides basic partition management features Create, Delete, Format partition and change drive letter. As the professional partition manager software, its advanced features help you extend system C: drive and data partitions without reinstalling Windows or losing data.
With Partition Assistant, you can Resize, Merge, Shrink partition to change partition size, Copy disk partition to backup data and Operating System, recover deleted partitions, convert disk & partition type, Hide, Set Active, Convert, Wipe partition and much more to improve computer performance.
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32 & 64 bit).
- Supports all types of hardware RAID array and dynamic volumes.
- Supports local & external hard disk, USB disk and memory cards.
- Extend NTFS partition without reboot to avoid Server downtime.
- User-friendly and easy-to-use.
- Server Edition - support Windows Server/Small Business Server/Home Server 2012/2008/2003
- Unlimited Edition - support both Windows Servers and PCs, allow unlimited installation in a company.
- Technician Edition - support both Windows Servers and PCs, allow unlimited installation in unlimited companies.
Partition Assistant Professional Edition Features:
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 (all editions, including SP1)
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows XP (all editions)
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4
- Windows 2000 Server and Advanced Server SP4
- Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011
- Windows Home Server 2011
Supported File Systems
- Hard disk drive (HDD) and solid-state drives (SSD)
- External FireWire (IEEE-1394) hard disk
- Support for IDE, SCSI and SATA interfaces
- Support all types of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- Support all hardware RAID levels, such as RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, etc.
- Support Hyper-V, Virtualbox, VMware virtual disk partitions
- Support removable USB flash drive, memory card, memory stick, etc.
- Support MBR disk up to 2TB and GPT disk up to 4TB
- Support up to 32 disks within one system
- CPU: at least with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz
- RAM: equal or larger than 512MB
- Disk space: hard disk drive with 100 MB of available space
- Others: mouse, keyboard and color monitor
Get full version within several minutes, 30-day money back guarantee!