Convert Logical to Primary
How to convert Logical partition to Primary?
Each basic MBR disk has either up to four primary volumes, or up to three primary volumes plus some logical volumes. To prepare a volume for system or boot volume, you need to convert it to primary volume.
To convert a logical volume to primary:
Launch this program and you’ll see all partitions’ type under “Flag” list. Right the Logical partition that you want to convert, click “Advanced” > “Convert to Primary”.
In the pop-up window, click OK and back to the main window, press “Apply” button on top left to proceed, done.
1. A basic MBR disk can only have up to four primary volumes, or up to three primary volumes plus successive logical volumes.
2.This feature will be grayed out if there are already 3 Primary partition and more than 1 Logical partitions.
- How to reallocate free space
- How to resize partition
- How to move partition
- How to merge partition
- How to split partition
- How to convert Logical partition to Primary
- How to convert Primary partition to Logical
- How to convert between MBR and GPT
- How to change partition type ID
- How to change serial number
- How to rebuild MBR
- How to align partition