Disk & Partition Properties
“Partition Properties” show you the details information about your disk partitions, such as: Capacity information, partition information and file system information.
How to view partition properties?
In the pop-up window, you can see detailed parameters of this drive.
You can see the Parameters of Total Size, Used Space and Free Space.
You can see the parameters such as: File system, Physical total sectors, First physical sector etc.
File System Info
You can see the parameters such as: Bytes per sector, Sector per cluster, Sector of root directory etc.
- How to reallocate free space
- How to resize partition
- How to move partition
- How to merge partition
- How to split partition
- How to convert Logical partition to Primary
- How to convert Primary partition to Logical
- How to convert between MBR and GPT
- How to change partition type ID
- How to change serial number
- How to rebuild MBR
- How to align partition