How to Delete Partition?
It is very easy to delete a partition. Launch the program, right click the partition you want to delete and select “Delete Partition”.
In the pop-up window, there are two choices.
The first one is much faster, because only the parameters of the files in this partition will be deleted. When you open the drive, it seems new, but the files still can be recovered by professional data recovery software.
The second one cost longer time, because the files in the partition will be completely covered and they cannot be recovered again.
Be caution to select the second one.
Tips: System partition cannot be deleted except creating bootable media to do this.
- How to reallocate free space
- How to resize partition
- How to move partition
- How to merge partition
- How to split partition
- How to convert Logical partition to Primary
- How to convert Primary partition to Logical
- How to convert between MBR and GPT
- How to change partition type ID
- How to change serial number
- How to rebuild MBR
- How to align partition